Yoga Alliance Certified
After a decade of training, Kristina is a trained STOTT PILATES® instructor. She attended Texas Christian University in Fort Worth where she served as a teaching assistant for the Anatomy and Physiology lab for 3 years. She continued her education at the Texas Heart Institute where she trained as a Clinical Perfusionist. She holds a CCP and LP certification for her work in the operating room and continues to assist in countless heart surgeries at North Kansas City Hospital.
Thirty plus years in the Fitness Industry veteran Group Fitness Instructor, both Land and Water Format. Personal Trainer, Rehab Practitioner, Medical Exercise Specialist & Aquatic Therapy fitness Practitioner.
Specializing in pre and postnatal fitness. Wellness and weight management. Geriatric-care specialist, focusing on independence longevity and vitality. Fitness for all, including people with disabilities, chronic pain, & joint replacements.
- COOPER CLINIC Physical Fitness Specialist & Personal Trainer
- A.T.R.I. Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- A.E.A. Aquatic Exercise Association Certified
- Silversneakers Yoga, mat, chair & water format
- First Aid & CPR certified American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation certified in Water & land