Fyzical Therapy & Balance Centers - Prairie Village provides comprehensive physical therapy services for adults and children with a variety of nervous system disorders including:
- Balance Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA) - commonly known as a "Stroke"
- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD).
Our physical therapy team will complete a thorough initial evaluation and establish and individualized treatment plan addressing the following:
- Assessment of Patient specific needs
- Education and strategies to recover function
- Gait Training with use of assistive equipment/devices
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Therapeutic exercise and balance activities
- Adaptive equipment for a safe and successful return to sports and recreation